D4 Glue - The Chipstick D4 PU Chipboard Flooring Glue is a one-component, high waterproof wood adhesive designed for bonding the board to the joist, as well as within the tongue and groove joint itself.
One adhesive does all - our D4 Glue saves time and money for the installation of chipboard flooring.
Suitable for interior and exterior use, once applied D4 Chipboard Flooring Glue produces a foaming action causing the adhesive to foam out of the joints creating a ridge that enhances the protection of the joint – this can be easily removed once the floor is complete leaving a rigid bond that helps prevent squeaky floor boards.
Chipstick D4 PU Chipboard Flooring Glue has 100% water resistance and good thermal resistance (up to 140°C). (meets the requirements of EN 204 & has D4 water resistance class.)
D4 Glue - Chipstick Features and Benefits:
- Adhesive expands to fill voids
- Excellent for interior & exterior use
- Weather & waterproof formula
- D4 water resistance approval EN 204
- Ideal for bonding Chipboard Floor Boards to the joist
- Ideal for bonding Chipboard Floor Boards together within the tongue and groove joint
Usage Guide: Standard 22mm chipboard – 5 boards per bottle
D4 Glue, also suitable for bonding:
- polystyrene foam
- Glass wool
- Rock wool
- PU foam
- several plastics (interior / exterior applications)