All Rounder Duct Tape
All-rounder duct tape is an aggressive formulation of adhesive; most commonly used for sealing, bundling, masking and protection. It is known and loved by many for its unbeatable strength and versatility. It can be used around the home as a DIY tape, decorating tape, carpet tape or for simple tasks such as packing boxes - it really is an all-rounder! So, use it today and you’ll have yourself a home run.
All Rounder Duct Tape Benefits
- A strong duct tape
- Easy to tear
- Extremely tough, strong and versatile
- Super sticky and sticks to most common surfaces
- Available in a trio of professional tape colours (White duct tape, Black duct tape and Silver duct tape) These colours are perfect for a professional finish.
- Easy to peel away
Additional Product Information
- Size: 48mm x 45m (W x L)
- Colour: Black, white and Silver
- Material: Laminated Polyethylene/Cloth
- Adhesive; rubber
- Shelf life and storage conditions: 1 year in original packaging, stored in cool, dry conditions.
- Thickness: 0.15mm
- Service temperature; -20ºC to +80ºC
- Adhesion to steel: 15N/25mm
Instructions (I know, who would have thought for duct tape eh?)
Ensure the intended surfaces to which the tape will be applied to are clean, dry, and free from grease, dust, and loose material. Remove tape out of packaging and tear the necessary amount of tape required. Stick tape down from one end, running hand down to the other end of the tape before pressing, to ensure a smooth and effective finish.
Legal notes, limitations, health, and safety.
- Customers should satisfy themselves that the product is suitable for the purpose intended by means of a sample and individual testing before use. If unsure of suitability, please contact us for advice.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticiser.
- Keep polyethene packaging out of children’s reach
- Stick2 Products reserves the right to make amendments to the properties of their products.