Box Joint Cauls
Make perfect joints with our Box Joint Jig and NEW Cauls!
Uniformly spaced pressure points clamp individual box joint fingers at the corners to give you the tightest joints possible. Simply align the pressure points with box joint fingers and tighten in place with one or more Rockler 1'' x 15' Band Clamp. Slots on the outside of the cauls are made to hold pennies firmly in place to support your Band Clamps at varying heights. Plastic cauls stand 6-1/4" (1/4" Cauls), 6-3/8" (3/8" Cauls), 6-1/2" (1/2" Cauls) and 8-1/4" (3/4" Cauls) tall.
Features & Benefits
- Spaced pressure giving you the tightest of joints possible
- Easy to use and set up
- You can support your band clamps at different height levels
- Made to upstands and hold the support
- Gives you perfect joins with easy access
- Rockler 1" x 15' Band Clamp (can be bought separately but is optional)
- Plastic Cauls stand at 6-1/4". 6-3/8", 6-1/2" and 8-1/4" tall
For more guidance on how they work, the picture displayed on the left will give you a good indication.