FIRE MATE WHITE INTUMESCENT
Everflex Fire Mate is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent Acoustic sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated...
10000 In Stock
Everflex Fire Mate is a five hour rated, one part, emulsion acrylic based, intumescent Acoustic sealant that gives a firm yet flexible seal to joints in a variety of fire rated structures.
Everbuild Fire Mate, in suitably designed joints will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours. The selected fillers used in this formulation also make it suitable for use as an acoustic sealant.
Tested following the principles of BS EN 1366-4:2006 as detailed in Warrington Fire Research Report No. 181967 (May 2009). Acoustic rated to BS EN ISO 140/3. Tested for air permeability to EN13141-1.
Features & Benefits:
- When exposed to heat, it swells greater than 3 x its original size, so creating a char that will resist the passage of fire for up to 5 hours.
- No priming required for most construction substrates
- Flexibility factor 12.5%
- For use in joints up to 50mm wide.
- Excellent acoustic properties for sound deadening - Average noise reduction of 35.9db (100-3150Hz)
- Non slump - easy to apply and tool off.
- Fast cure - tack free in 15 minutes.
- Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- For internal perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
|Fire Mate - Tech Data|
|Fire Mate - Safety Data|
If you cannot see the Everbuild fire rated intumescent sealant you want here, please contact us today on 01522 694821 or simply email us email@example.com