Water Stopping Mortar
Feb Febtank Plug, when mixed with clean water, provides a ready to use ultra rapid setting durable plugging mortar for active water leaks in concrete and masonry. The material expands as it cures to form a watertight seal with similar characteristics to concrete.
Febtank Plug is used to stop active water or seepage under pressure through joints, cracks and holes in concrete or masonry, where a normal mortar would be washed away and resin mortars would not bond.
Areas of use include:
Features & Benefits:
- As a seal for construction joints or floor joints prior to basement tanking with FebTank Super
- For instant sewer connections.
- For sealing cracks and construction joints in reservoirs and other water retaining structures.
- For rapid anchoring of bolts, conduits, pipes, railings, sanitary equipment, etc.
- Joint filling, pointing between concrete segments in concrete and brick tunnels, sewage systems, pipes and mines.
Technical data & MSDS
If you cannot see the Feb Febtank Plug you want here, please contact us today on 01724 749020 or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ultra-rapid set, instant plugging of leaks.
- Requires the addition of water only.
- Expands as it sets, ensuring a permanent watertight seal.
- Similar characteristics and compatible with concrete.
- Does not promote corrosion of the reinforcement.