Glue Paddle Set
The thin tips reach into tight spaces to spread glue evenly on all mating surfaces. Unlike brushes, they won't shed bristles, and they hold just enough glue for a thin coating without excessive squeeze-out. They are also handy for any other detail gluing application. The first two paddles have four tip widths: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2". The third paddle has two 1/2" ends: one offset like a spatula, and one with an angled end.
Sizes & Numbers
- First two paddles have a 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" for the tip widths
- The third paddle has two 1/2" ends
Benefits & Features
- The glue reaches into tight spaces
- They do NOT shed bristles
- Helpful when detailing other applications
Note: Not for use with CA glue.