D4 Glue Monster Hybrid Waterproof Wood Adhesive
A ready to use, solvent-free industrial grade PVA timber adhesive which is suitable for use in damp and humid conditions, inside and out, and gives a high strength, water, impact and temperature resistant bond that is usually stronger than the wood itself.
Provides the user with a waterproof D4 grade wood adhesive with none of the safety issues associated with conventional isocyanate containing (polyurethane) D4 grades.
- Excellent water resistance, suitable for water immersion.
- Fast setting
- Short press time
- It is possible to process wood species like pine or spruce with pressing times of minimum 12 minutes
- Improved adhesion on difficult wood species (eg. oak, larch)
- Low timber staining characteristics; no discolouration of the glue line due to the influence of process heat (eg. HF-press)
- Improved heat- and water resistance when using high process temperatures (eg. 70°C)
Rapid bond strength development. Suitable for hard and soft woods, decorative laminates, chipboard, blockwood and other engineered timber panels. Can be used in applications where joints may be subjected to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity i.e. kitchen work surfaces, window frames, doors and stairs, but not permanent immersion in water. Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
We can't leave you without options can we?
A hybrid and waterproof D4 wood adhesive that is suitable in damp and humid conditions among other awesome benefits. It's got a fast setting time, excellent water resistance, improved adhesion etc. This D4 glue monster is also suitable on both soft and hardwoods, chipboard, blockwood, timber panel and more.
It's also important to remember that you have multiple sizes to choose from, allowing you to pick the right size for your project!