The Long-Awaited Shelf Drilling Jig
Get level, wobble-free shelves, every time with the new Bench Dog Shelf Pin Jig. The jig is compact and portable, yet works with the tallest of cabinets. Just use the included index pin and self-centering drill bit to daisy-chain your shelf holes to whatever length desired. Can be used when the back and/or face frame are already installed, so it's ideal for pre-built or site-built cabinets. Features a fence along one edge for use on frameless cabinets and disassembled cabinet parts, while the opposite edge has no fence, and is butted up against the back of the cabinet or the lip of a face frame. Fence features a non-slip rubber material so the jig stays firmly in place while drilling, and onboard storage for the index pin and drill bit keep everything in one convenient place.
Benefits & Features - SIMPLIFIED
- Level, wobble-free shelves
- Is compatible with other products (ex. Bench Dog Shelf Pin Jig)
- Compact and portable AND working on tall cabinets
- You can get the length you require with these shelf holes
- Has great usages on pre-site or site-built cabinets
- Features a non-slip rubber material for stability
- Attached storage to hold the index pin
A great product with a great purpose, it is highly unlikely to fail you. It's also orange 🟠 giving you an attractive reason to use it!