Acrylic Sealant for Interior and Exterior uses
A high quality siliconised acrylic sealant, suitable for use in a variety of interior and exterior applications. Has improved adhesion characteristics when compared to conventional acrylic sealants. Provides a permanently flexible long lasting seal which adheres to virtually any materials. It also contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth, and can be overpainted.
Benefits & Features
- Can be used for both interior and exterior purposes
- High quality compared to other acrylic sealants
- Improved adhesion characteristics
- Flexible long lasting seal which adheres to virtually any materials
- Contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth
- This silicone sealant can be overpainted
For internal and external sealing around timber and metal window and door frames and internal sealing around PVCu window and door frames. Ideal for filling gaps and cracks in general decorating applications aswell as sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone, plaster and concrete. Can also be used as an adhesive for bonding polystyrene coving and tiles and for bonding cork tiles and wood block flooring; and as a sealant for PVCu profiles, cladding and trims.
A white silicone sealant ready to perform perfectly? Check.
Shelf Life & Storage Requirements
- Minimum of 24 months
- Store in cool, dry conditions between 5-15 degrees C
A new and open-minded sealant ready to take on harsh tasks. It works on both interior and exterior applications, it's extremely strong when comparing it to similar sealants, it works on multiple surfaces such as brick, stone, plaster and concrete then it's also great for bonding things!