Gun Grade Expanding Foam is a one-component polyurethane foam designed for mounting and sealing applications. It hardens under the air moisture effect. It shows a perfect adhesion into typical construction materials like: brick, concrete, plaster, wood, glass, metals, foamed polystyrene, hard PVC, and rigid PUR foams.
Our Gun Grade Expanding Foam has no adhesion into polyethylene, silicone and teflon.
Benefiting from excellent heat-insulation, sound absorbance and high ageing resistance, expanding foam is additionally mould growth and fungal attack resistant.Features & Benefits:
- Doorframes and windows mounting
- Heat insulation of water systems, sewage systems and central heating systems
- Fixing and insulating of wall panels, division walls, driver’s cabs and boats.
- Connecting of wooden prefabricated elements in frame constructions.
- Heat insulation of roofs and floors.
- Filling of gaps in the building heat insulation.