MS Polymer Adhesive & Sealant
SP7202 is a high elastic, one-component adhesive-sealant produced on the basis of modified MS polymer - silanized polyether that cures in contact with humidity.
This new product can be used for as an adhesive, a sealant and a high performance bonding agent.
- Bonding skirting-boards, panels, plates made of synthetic materials, glaze, terracotta, elements made of synthetic materials, wood, metals, metal plates, for all types of surfaces in building such as brick, concrete, gypsum, plasters
- Filling gaps, joints, slots in concrete, wood, gypsum, masonry and other building materials
- Sealing and bonding in the production of containers and in automotive industry
- Sealing metal sheets, tiles and other roofing materials
- Sealing all kinds of joints in underground garages/parking’s and multi-story car parks
- Sealing of dilatation joints on terraces and balconies.
- Free of isocyanates, silicones and solvents
- Good adhesion to humid surfaces
- Excellent adhesion to wide range of construction substrates
- Adheres without primer to most of construction materials
- Can be painted (possibility of painting uncured sealant)
- Neutral, non-corrosive to metals and applicable on alkaline surfaces
- Sealing and bonding properties
- Exterior and interior applications
- Odourless and chemically neutral
- Excellent chemical resistance