This miniature crosscut sled lets you use your table saw to cut small parts to length. Great for cutting dowels, tenon stock and small moldings at a precise 90° angle, with little to no tear-out. The sled features zero-clearance support, which reduces the chance of small pieces getting stuck between the blade and throat plate, or falling through entirely. A small plastic ramp on one side of the kerf carries the drop-off piece away from the blade. The sled includes a miter track stop that limits the forward travel of the sled.
- Sled base and fence provide zero-clearance support—just run it through your saw to locate the kerf
- Sled rides in miter track of your table saw—included miter slot stop limits forward travel of sled
- Rear-mounted blade guard is adjustable to fit most table saws
- Aluminum T-track on top edge of fence lets you add a flip stop (not included) for repeatable cuts
- Short T-track parallel to blade accepts an optional T-track hold-down clamp (sold separately)
Although this product isn't a sleigh as you may have hoped for, it's definitely still a slayer. 🛷