Block Paving Dye
Is your driveway a bit dull, dark or outdated? We have an answer for that. The block paving dye comes in multiple colours - Brindle, Buff, Charcoal and Red.
Designed to enhance coloured concrete and block paving protecting it from water penetration, oil & grease spillages as well as dirt/grime build-up. It is very easy to apply and once applied, will brighten up and extend the lifespan of the treated surface.
What are the benefits of this Block Paving Dye?
There are many benefits ranging from an appealing driveway to preventing water penetration and more. Here is a full list:
- Restores colour
- Reduces water penetration, staining and dirt/grime build-up
- UV stable formulation
- Helps inhibit organic growth
- Solvent-free formulation – low odour
- Facilitates easier cleaning
- Improves water resistance and UV resistance
- Contains fungicide which retards mould growth
How do I apply the Block Paving Dye?
It's easier than you think, much easier. It is given in steps below:
- Before and during spreading, keep stirring to ensure full effectiveness.
- Always use tubs from the same batch to guarantee colour matching
- Apply using a brush or lambs wool roller and do not over apply or allow puddling to occur
- Upon finishing the application, you should leave it untouched for around 3 or 4 hours to set properly
Please take into consideration the weather - on a sunny day, it will likely dry in around 1-2 hours. On a cold or humid day, it will take slightly longer.
Don't forget that you have 4 different colours to choose from!
- and... Red 🔴
C'mon - Who doesn't want their driveway to look stunning on a warm summers day?
Here is a link to the product:
As this is a decoration product, we would love you to see our other decoration products here: