Stick2 Gun Grade Expanding Foam is a one-component polyurethane foam designed for mounting and sealing applications. It hardens under the air moisture effect. It shows a perfect adhesion on to typical construction materials like brick, concrete, plaster, wood, glass, metals, foamed polystyrene, hard PVC, and rigid PUR foams.
Our Gun Grade PU Expanding Foam has no adhesion into polyethylene, silicone and teflon.
Benefiting from excellent heat-insulation, sound absorbance and high ageing resistance, expanding foam is additionally mould growth and fungal attack resistant.Features & Benefits:
- Doorframes and windows mounting
- Heat insulation of water systems, sewage systems and central heating systems
- Fixing and insulating of wall panels, division walls, driver’s cabs and boats.
- Connecting of wooden prefabricated elements in frame constructions.
- Heat insulation of roofs and floors.
- Filling of gaps in the building heat insulation.
(Includes a free pair of gloves)